Minimize illnesses and injuries associated with contaminated or hazardous conditions in or around swimming pools
- Reduce substantial health hazards and other risk factors that lead to illness
or injury through training and enforcement.
- Conduct compliant investigations associated with swimming pools, spas and
recreational water parks.
- Perform compliance inspections on all regulated facilities to ensure adherence
to design, operation and maintenance rules.
Pool Owner/Operator Resources:
- Pool Operator Training Courses
- Construction Plan Review
- Construction Application
- Operation Application
- Inspection Form
- Hydraulic Analysis Form
- Well Water Info
- CDC Healthy Swimming Program
- Diarrheal Fecal Incident – Steps for Hyperchlorination
- Fecal Incident Chart
- Health and Saftey Swimming Poster
- S. Consumer Product Safety Commission – Pool Safety