Our Environmental Health Programs provide primary prevention through a combination of surveillance, education, enforcement, and assessment programs designed to identify, prevent and abate the environmental conditions that adversely impact human health.
Would you like information on our programs?
- Food service descriptions, rules and regulations
- Wastewater Management certified haulers statewide
- Hotels, Motels and Campgrounds rules and regulations
- Public swimming pools rules and regulations
- Rabies Control program state manual
- Injury Prevention Program bicycle, fire, etc.
- Tattoo/Body Piercing program descriptions, rules and regulations
- Well Water
Environmental Health Programs are offered in each county. For more information, click here to locate your local Public Health Department.